In this Interview, the following questions (among others) are asked and answered:
1. Why have patents become more important in recent years?
2. What is the difference between a “good patent” and a “valuable patent”?
3. What is “an external event that destroys the value of an otherwise valuable patent”? Can you give an example?
4. How is a patent portfolio different than an individual patent?
5. Is a patent portfolio better than an individual patent, and if so, why?
6. What is an example of a “good patent portfolio”? How well did this portfolio succeed in litigation?
7. What is a rule of thumb for the amount of money that a company should invest in patents?
For the full presentation from InfoTrends, Click Here.